The Germination Station is designed to be an ergonomic gardening station. The lid opens and locks at 6 levels and the front panel folds down for easy access to your plants. Fill with 8" of potting soil and grow a variety of plants inside. It also can be utilized as a potting bench with storage beneath. Start your seeds early, harden off seedlings, or grow into the fall. It is " The Tool For Gardeners".
Western red cedar and corrugated polycarbonate
Length 49" Width 28" Overall Height 56"
Six manual locking vent adjustments
- Western Red Cedar framing: Natural rot and UV resistant
- Corrugated polycarbonate lid and sides: 92% light transmission (7% more than glass), Co-extruded UV protection prevents yellowing, Anti-condensation control, Impact resistant, shatter proof
- Galvanized and stainless steel fasteners
- Cold frame dimensions: Length 49" Width 28" Overall Height 56"
- Soil box specifications: 8" deep soil box, Permeable landscape fabric, Galvanized hardware cloth, Designed to hold 200lbs of damp soil
- Table specifications: Designed to lock in place with the soil box, Designed to allow the soil box to drain, Lower storage area
- Weighs: 80lbs
- Easy Assembly
Our cold frames are shipped in kit form. The Germination Station takes on average 20 minutes to assemble.
The germination station is an ergonomic elevated version of the Ground Unit. The lid opens and closes the same way and has all of the locking venting adjustments. The front panel locks closed or folds down for easy access to the 8 inch deep soil box. The box is engineered to hold over 200 lbs of damp soil and drain properly. A layer of permeable landscape fabric, half inch galvanized hardware cloth, and cedar slats all serve to keep the soil in place. No assembly for the soil box, the table comes in a kit of four panels, very easy to assemble. The box sits on the table and the cold frame is secured to the box.